That's annoying! We would of course like to see how we can solve this for you, but first we need to know exactly what is going on:
Damage during transport:
Transport damage must be reported in writing to Brouwland within 48 hours of being spotted. If you notice that your parcel has suffered visible damage during transport, you must always note this down when you sign the delivery note upon receipt. Always take a photo of the damaged delivery and send it to us together with your complaint.
Defect appearing after some time:
- If your product is still under warranty, Brouwland will repair or replace it free of charge.
- My product’s warranty has expired: you will be responsible for the repair costs. Of course, we will first discuss the cost estimate with you, so that you can decide whether you want the repair to be carried out.
Even if your products are out of warranty, Brouwland's after-sales service will soon help you sort things out. You receive a three-month warranty on repairs carried out by or through us.
This warranty doesn't apply if:
- the returned product is inadequately protected against damage during transport;
- you've made changes to the product yourself or haven't used the product correctly;
- you've intentionally broken or mishandled the product.
- external factors are involved such as lightning, power cut, natural disasters, etc.
- Brouwland was not informed (promptly) of the complaint, did not have enough time to examine it and repair the fault if necessary.
Repairs and/or replacements under the warranty in the case of hidden defects or manufacturing faults always take place ex-works in Beverlo. If repairs are carried out at the buyer, travelling and/or transportation costs will be charged. The warranty doesn't apply if, in Brouwland's view, the buyer has caused the damage by mishandling the product.