You can get as creative as you want! The best way to add flavour is to add some juice of your flavor preference into the sterilised bottle, then add you kombucha and seal. This will give both flavour and the sugar the kombucha needs to carbonate. Some suggestions for below:
- Juice flavouring start with up to 20% juice and 80% kombucha
- Fruit (fresh, frozen or dried) start with up to 30% fruit and 70% kombucha
- Add 2 teaspoons of chia seeds for added benefits and texture.
- Add a slice of ginger root to get that fiery ginger flavour.
- Add flavour extracts e.g. vanilla, start with 1⁄4 teaspoon of extract per 1 cup (250mL) of kombucha.